DocuFreezer is compatible with Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, Windows Server 2003, 2008 and 2012. DocuFreezer doesn’t require any additional software to convert PDF to JPG, TXT to PDF or HTML to PDF. Still, you need to have Microsoft Office version of 2010 or later to convert documents, presentations or worksheets to PDF or image files, since DocuFreezer uses Microsoft Office public API for converting documents.
DocuFreezer is free for non-commercial use. Free version adds a small text watermark on the output file pages. Size of the self-installing distribution of this document converter software is 38.9 MB.
Download free version of DocuFreezer now!
To use DocuFreezer for business, please order commercial version.
DocuFreezer 2.0 – Latest Release (June 15, 2018)
- All-new interface
- New file formats: PDF Portfolio, CSV, MHT (MHTML) and XPS
- Ability to merge files into one PDF or TIFF and split multi-page PDF or TIFF into single pages
- Ability to combine PDF or TIFF files (add pages to existing documents)
- Ability to convert files in RAR, ZIP and 7-ZIP archives
- Ability to convert Outlook MSG and EML files with attachments
- Ability to instantly get error reports on files which failed to convert
- Other minor fixes and improvements