DocuFreezer is compatible with Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, Windows 10, Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012 and 2016. DocuFreezer doesn’t require any additional software to convert PDF to JPG, TXT to PDF or HTML to PDF. Still, you need to have Microsoft Office version of 2010 or later to convert documents, presentations or worksheets to PDF or image files, since DocuFreezer uses Microsoft Office public API for converting them.
DocuFreezer is free for non-commercial use. Free version adds a small text watermark on the output file pages. Size of the self-installing distribution of this document converter software is 81.8 MB.
Download free version of DocuFreezer now!
To use DocuFreezer for business, please order commercial version.
DocuFreezer 3.0 – Latest Release (January 24, 2019)
- New ability to OCR scans, images, and other data to searchable PDF or TXT
- New output file format: plain text TXT
- New ability to convert DWG and DXF drawings to searchable PDF and images
- New ability to split Excel files into separate worksheets
- New ability to convert to monochrome TIFF and PNG
- New ability to add text watermarks
- New ability to process an unlimited number of files per one session
- Faster file conversion to PDF
- Faster file conversion to JPEG, PNG, TIFF
- Improved processing of high-resolution files with large DPI
- Improved conversion of EML and MSG with attachments to a single PDF
- Improved processing of archives with a multi-hierarchical structure
- Minor improvements and fixes
Supported Windows Versions
DocuFreezer file converter works well on 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10. It also supports Microsoft Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016 and newer versions. If you have a Windows computer produced in the latest decade, you certainly have enough computing power for this batch converter.
Supported File Formats
DocuFreezer doesn’t require any additional software to convert PDF to JPG, TXT to PDF or HTML to PDF. Still, you’ll need Microsoft Office 2010 (or newer) or free alternative software (LibreOffice, Open Office) installed to convert documents, presentations or worksheets to PDF or image files since DocuFreezer uses their public API.
See full list of supported formats
Recommended System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / XP Service Pack 3 (32-bit or 64-bit system) or
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / 2016 or later versions
- Intel Core i3 or AMD Athlon II X2 processor or faster processor
- 4 GB RAM or more
- Hard Drive free space: 328 Mb
- Required software: Microsoft NET Framework 4.0