DocuFreezer batch file converter is free for non-commercial use.
DocuFreezer 3.2 – Latest Release (June 17, 2021)
- New supported formats: iCalendar ICS, Apple Mail EMLX
- Ability to add image or text watermark automatically
- Ability to load a list of files from an Excel spreadsheet
- New OCR languages: Polish and Portuguese
- New way to split multipage PDF files: X pages per file
- New Advanced Settings tab with all available settings
- New features for email message files
- Other improvements and fixes
Supported Windows Versions
DocuFreezer file converter works well on 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10. It also supports Microsoft Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016 and newer versions. If you have a Windows computer produced in the last decade, you certainly have enough computing power for this batch converter.
Supported File Formats
DocuFreezer doesn’t require any additional software to convert PDF to JPG, TXT to PDF or HTML to PDF. Still, you’ll need Microsoft Office 2010 (or newer) or free alternative software (LibreOffice, Open Office) installed to convert documents, presentations or worksheets to PDF or image files since DocuFreezer uses their public API.
See the full list of supported formats
Recommended System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / XP Service Pack 3 (32-bit or 64-bit system) or
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / 2016 or later versions
- Intel Core i3 or AMD Athlon II X2 processor or faster processor
- 4 GB RAM or more
- Free space on hard drive: 400 MB
- Required software: Microsoft NET Framework 4.0