DocuFreezer batch file converter is free for non-commercial use.
DocuFreezer 4.0 – Released on Dec 16, 2021
- New supported formats: iPhone HEIC images (.heic, .heif), vCard electronic business cards (.vcf)
- New rotation and auto-rotation operations
- Ability convert XLS, XLSX files without Microsoft Excel installed
- Ability to convert DOC, DOCX, RTF files without Microsoft Word installed
- Ability to convert MSG and EML files without Microsoft Outlook installed
- Added tooltips for each setting in the Advanced Settings
- Other improvements and fixes
Limitations of the Free Version
The free version of DocuFreezer is a fully functional version of the program except that it adds a small watermark "Created by free version of DocuFreezer" to every converted page or image. The free version is for non-commercial, evaluation and testing purposes only. Thank you for playing fair!
Supported Windows Versions
DocuFreezer file converter works well on 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, and 11. It also supports Microsoft Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016, 2019, and newer versions. If you have a Windows computer built in the last decade, you certainly have enough computing power for this batch converter.
Supported File Formats
DocuFreezer doesn’t require any additional software to convert PDF to JPG, TXT to PDF, or HTML to PDF. Still, you’ll need other applications installed for specific file types since DocuFreezer uses their public API. For example, Microsoft Visio for VSD, VSDX, CorelDraw for CDR, and Solid Edge for DFT drawings. Click the link below to learn about additional software in detail.
Recommended System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 11 / 10 / 8 / 7 / XP Service Pack 3 (32-bit or 64-bit system) or Microsoft Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / 2016 / 2019 or newer versions
- Intel Core i3 or AMD Athlon II X2 processor or faster processor
- 8 GB RAM or more
- Free space on hard drive: 412 MB
- Required software: Microsoft NET Framework 4.0