DocuFreezer is a batch file converter available for Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 7, and XP. You can download the trial version for free to test and evaluate the software.
DocuFreezer 5.0 – Latest Release (June 9, 2023)
- New file editing operations: Auto Crop, Crop rectangle, Crop margins
- Adding barcodes and QR codes as a watermark
- Saving current DocuFreezer Settings as an .INI file and loading them when needed
- Ability to apply different settings to individual files or groups of files in the List of Files
- Updated component for better processing of DWG and DXF drawings
- New Knowledge Base and updated DocuFreezer Settings website sections
- Added German and French localization
- Improved UI
- New supported format: EPUB (E-book file format, .epub)
- Other improvements and fixes
Limitations of the Trial Version
The trial version of DocuFreezer is a fully functional version of the program except that it adds a small watermark "Created by trial version of DocuFreezer" to every converted page or image. This version is intended for evaluation and testing purposes only. If you use the program regularly and/or for business needs, please consider purchasing the full version.
After converting more than 300 files, the software will prompt you to purchase a commercial license. Buying the full version will let you use the program with no restrictions or nag screens. Additionally, you will be receiving minor updates free of charge when they are released.
Supported Windows Versions
DocuFreezer file converter works well on 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, and 11. It also supports Microsoft Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016, 2019, and newer versions. The program is not resource-intensive and runs stable even on low-end PCs.
Supported File Formats
DocuFreezer doesn’t require any additional software to convert PDF to JPG, TXT to PDF, or HTML to PDF. Still, you’ll need other applications installed for specific file types since DocuFreezer uses their public API. For example, Microsoft Visio for VSD, VSDX, CorelDraw for CDR, and Solid Edge for DFT drawings. Click the link below to learn about additional software in detail.
Recommended System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 11 / 10 / 8 / 7 / XP Service Pack 3 (32-bit or 64-bit system) or Microsoft Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / 2016 / 2019 or newer versions
- Intel Core i3 or AMD Athlon II X2 processor or faster processor
- 8 GB RAM or more
- Free space on hard drive: 412 MB
- Required software: Microsoft NET Framework 4.0